Aragorn's Silithair

Calenlad:
'By reclaiming the last of the Silithair, you have done what Aragorn sent you here to do, and along the way you made yourself a great help to all of us that live along the shores of Lake Nenuial. I am sorry to see you go.

'But go you must, for Narsil is to be reforged! Return at once to Rivendell, far to the east, and deliver the Silithar to Aragorn! The time has come at last for the blade that was broken to be remade!'
Recovering the Silithair from Elendil's Tomb I journeyed to Rivendell to deliver to Aragorn the last jewel of its kind. I followed Aragron and Elrond to the forges.

"Many years have passed since I gave unto you the shards of Narsil, heirloom of your line."

"For long hours we have toiled over fire hot and metal cold."

"This blade is called Anduril, the Flame of the West."

"It was forged from the shards of Narsil and from it springs the light of the last Silithair."

"Take it with honour, Aragorn, for it is thine."


"Behold Anduril, flame of the West"


"I thank you my friends. The blade that was broken has been remade, and my heart dares to hope."


Comments

Popular Posts